Packaging Manufacture

Located in Shenzhen, our factory specializes in the production of paper packaging for the beauty, fragrance, fashion and jewellery sectors. Approximately 70% of Wrapology products are produced within our factory to ensure a consistent quality and supply to clients. The remaining 30% is outsourced to nearby local factories where particular machinery or skill sets are required.

The management team is based in the factory and led by co-founder Tom Bosanquet who has over 12 years experience  developing luxury packaging for brands. Having a constant physical presence on the factory floor reduces many of the problems associated with manufacturing in China.

 

Balancing quality, price and service.

As a medium sized factory, we employee between 80 to 100 workers, which keeps management costs low and ensures we can offer a competitive price for a quality product delivered within the agreed terms. It’s the reason why many global brands choose our factory as their preferred manufacturer for their packaging.

Almost all the major brands will conduct their own independent audits in our factory and are satisfied with the management systems and workers conditions.

We also provide Independent reports from reputable 3rd party auditors who have assessed the facilities to a SMETA 2 pillar level (or similar) ensuring we are complaint with regulations relating to:

Facilities

Local outsourced functions include

Certifications include:

Machinery and Equipment includes:

We are fully committed to the ETI base code that ensures:

If you would like to know more about the Wrapology factory and whether we can produce your packaging items, please contact us via the contact us form.

External View of the building

External View of the building

Workers outside the factory on break. Workers can come and go freely.

Workers outside the factory on break. Workers can come and go freely.

Sampling workshop

Sampling workshop

Design studio

Design studio

Workers on the hand assembly line producing a hinged lid box with fitment and magnetic closure

Workers on the hand assembly line producing a hinged lid box with fitment and magnetic closure

Semi Automatic box wrapping

Semi Automatic box wrapping

Die Cutting Machine

Die Cutting Machine

5 colour offset printing machine

5 colour offset printing machine

Semi Automatic Sleeve Wrapping Machine

Semi Automatic Sleeve Wrapping Machine

Lamination machine

Lamination machine

CNC Router

CNC Router

Materials & Storage Zone

Materials & Storage Zone